My latest project on 22 (or perhaps smaller) Aida. I got the cloth and most of my floss and TONS of patterns from a friend that gave it up because of her eyesight. So, I wanted to thank her by stitching this piece. Unfortunately, I decided to use a single thread but fully stitch each square instead of using four squares per double threaded stitch. (This means that all the squares are REALLY tiny and I’m already distorting the piece a bit using too much tension on the thread. The backstitching is helping lessen this problem slightly, but it too is one thread thick, so sometimes it competes with the squares instead of merely outlining them.
Anyway, I’m hoping this turns out well and that I can finish it soon. I’m already getting fed up with counting all these little squares!